The last two games have been, without any doubt, the most depressing for a long
time, because we had promotion in our grasp, and at the very death the lack of
quality caught up with us. OK, we should have had a penalty, but we missed
against Wigan, and f*** me Hernandez couldn’t even deliver a decent corner
today. Our passing was really bad, shockingly bad, and we have just bottled it!

I don’t expect us to proceed via the play-offs - it’ll be a very cruel irony if
f***ing Derby beat us and get promoted!

I wish I hadn’t witnessed the game at all - that bad! I didn’t see the point of
Forshaw over Phillips, but would it have made a difference the other way round?
Who knows.

Really cheesed off! It really is the hope that kills you!

Move over Kev Lewis - I’m coming to sit next to you :-)