Hopefully, MB now has a close season to find some decent players (will the club
fund him?) and also a full 2nd pre-season to drill the squad in what he wants.

 But will the players respond as they did first time round? I am not sure they
will.

Next season is going to be harder than this one, and we really need some new
quality signings.

Sent from my iPad