I didn’t mean that card last night specifically, I was referring to the general
shithousery Bamford seems to enjoy and look for – the face holding that got him
a retrospective ban. Alioski is even worse. Waving imaginary cards.

I mean in general, I’d rather have a striker who put himself about a bit, i.e.
Shearer elbowing some argie to get Sol Campbell’s goal in the WC disallowed is
preferable to rolling about trying to get someone off.

I thought last night’s challenge was fair – not a penalty but definitely not a
dive or yellow. Keogh’s thigh made contact with Bamford, as his follow through
motion would also confirm. The game has gone a bit in that respect. Players
kicking their own heels to make faux contact etc.

That Keogh did something as bad later and didn’t get anything for it is more
annoying (anticipated a challenge that never really came but won the free kick)
but because Bamford is a pathetic shithouse (compared to Keogh who is a proper
shithouse), Bamford lost the ‘challenge’, gave away a FK, disrupted our
momentum and then also conceded possession, spent 3 mins whinging about it,
instead of focusing on the real challenge at hand! The ref’s hand was already
tipped, he gave away a yellow early doors BECAUSE it was Bamford and the ref
wanted to put a marker down.

Then, obviously, he’s on a yellow and has to play within himself to avoid a
red. Because he’s a balsa wood mingebag.

Even Pablo was up for it yesterday. Seriously, just get on with it. There was
minimal accidental contact in his eye/face. You’re 36, not 12.

Dallas did, once he was launched and the other time someone left his studs on
him semi-deliberately.