Not that fussed about Jansson leaving. I was never quite taken in by his
self-publicity, and I can easily imagine that he could be a disruptive
influence behind the scenes. I really hope that part of letting him go is
that they reckon Strujik is ready to step in.

On another note, though, I find it extremely vexing to learn that the top 2
earners at the club (with whom Phillips quite justifiably wants parity) are
Casillas and Bamford on 30 k per week. I'd happily see either of them sent
out the door and have their wages switched to KP.