Been thinking the same myself Kev. The quiet before the storm?

The heart and head thing. On the one hand I feel quietly confident we're going
to build on last season and this
will be it, direct promotion. On the other hand there is a certain nervousness
about it all that we don't really seen
to have done much, at least enough.

Looking through your mail I can go along with your comments. Also it's so warm
and sticky at the moment not
sure I can think of any original ones of my own.

guy

---