Another snowflake (whatever that means) writes: Yeah, and the fact that
that kid with a horrible haircut outpaced Phillips on that break is
actually a point in his favour...........he was shown there to be not
exactly turbospeed, but the very fact that he is so rarely caught out in
situations like that is a tribute to his positioning and anticipation.