Eh won 5 out of 7 and top of the league?
Nick
    On Wednesday, September 18, 2019, 09:42:39 AM EDT, David Smail
<dsm...@dsmail.plus.com> wrote:

 In Bielsa we trust? I don't get why he insists on starting with  the semi
out of form, frustrated and unreliable Bamford when Eddie is so sharp, full
of confidence , terrorising defences and scoring for fun.

Is Bielsa trying to justify the Bamford purchase price by starting with him?
Is he relying too heavily on Eddie to put things right when Bamford is
having yet  another off day?

Could it be that he's using Bamford to tire out defences to pave the way for
the fresh legs and scoring habit of Eddie? Perhaps he was so impressed by
Bamford's training ground exquisite volley that he's convinced he can

replicate  the same in real live matches?

I can't think why Edie wouldn't be in his starting line up. Have I missed
something?

Dave

---