Yep that's a good point and I like Bamford and as Dave says his goalscoring
record aint bad.
However, I firmly believe that if Eddie had been on from the start against
Barnsely we would have been 2 up at half time. There's no way to prove that
though so for now we go with Bamford.
    On Wednesday, 18 September 2019, 16:23:30 BST, Jim Moran