While this is true it is a fact that he is our main striker. He needs to start
putting some of these chances away. This isn't anti-Bamford or denigrating what
he does but that is his role. We need those goals (as yesterday made absolutely
clear) and he was brought in to do that.
Nick
    On Sunday, September 22, 2019, 04:33:53 PM EDT, Paul Cundell

 I've never left Yorkshire, Naefy, but you're right and I shouldn't let it
get to me anymore.
I hear the same people moan about Bamford that moaned about Viduka and they
were probably the same people that called Sniffer lazy when I was a kid.
People who "watch football" but don't see the shift Bamford puts in aren't
really watching at all, but I'll lay you 100 to 1 that Bielsa sees it.

MOT