he should be finishing more of the chances than he does. Some of them really
are relatively easy.
Nick
    On Monday, September 23, 2019, 11:47:15 AM EDT, Richard Naef
<rich...@triumph-computers.co.uk> wrote:

And MB sees all the players EVERY working day and undoubtedly thinks about them
at ALL other times.  He might be deluded, stubborn or any other things, but
given where we are (TOP) and how we have played, its ridiculous to criticise
him.  Of course everyone has the right to their opinions, the list is fun with
them, but no one in their right mind would value them more than MBs.  Eddie is
with us for a season if we are lucky, Bamford has a long contract, better to
persevere for the long view.

From: Paul Cundell <p...@cundell.com>
Sent: 23 September 2019 16:29
To: Nicholas Armit <arm...@yahoo.com>
Cc: Richard Naef <rich...@triumph-computers.co.uk>; leeds list
(leedslist@gn.apc.org) <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Subject: Re: [LU] LU leeds Derby

All strikers miss chances that you would hope they would be scoring, to pretend
otherwise is disingenuous.
The top scorers in the Championship have scored 5, Bamford has scored 4 - and
was the width of the woodwork away from 5.
So I think you're expecting too much, even Harry Kane has only scored 3 goals
(and 1 pen) from 6 league games.
He's putting his chances away at a reasonable rate - he's not as prolific as a
Sterling or an Aguero but he's on a par with Grabban and Phillips and that's
about all we can expect.
We didn't win yesterday because Klich missed the penalty that Bamford won,
simple as imho.