"Sometimes both Ayling and Harrison's first touches are so awful that
   the description "Palmeresque" is warranted."

Harsh, IMHO. One of our greatest attacking ploys is the 60 yd ball out to
Harrison, and 99% of the time he brings them under control superbly with
one touch. As for Ayling...........if it hadn't been for his superb control
and then lay off to Dallas we would have lost the Preston match.