Ha, probably true! I’m not enjoying it as much this year - I think we
fall into a similar pattern each game where you’re expecting something bad to
happen!I’m in the family stand near the south stand and I don’t hear too much
negativity.There’s the odd one shouting hit it long, which like you I find
amusing. They’ve definitely not watched much of us if they think that’s going
to happen!

        Get Outlook for iOS

On Tue, Feb 11, 2020 at 12:39 PM +0000, "nick" <n...@6haroldplace.co.uk> wrote:

   well you don't stand in the bit of the Kop that I do, that's all I can
   say - 5 minutes after kick off and there's a bit of defensive
   nervousness they start bellyaching about "hitting it long" (aka "hoof
   it"), "clearing the defence", "not understanding the English game" (got
   to say that last one makes me laugh)...

   ...and you're going to kill your enjoyment of the journey by worrying
   what the destination will look like...

     On 11 February 2020 at 11:25 Simon McNally