Doomed?
Obviously football is not an exact science, and I'm never keen on choosing
players based on stats.

Whilst Bielsa has taken the team to wonderful places over the last couple of
years, he has also repeated many 'mistakes'.
His solutions to problems do not seem to change, however many times they fail.

Last season there were not enough chances being created or taken with the
possession we had.  Same this year.
Last season we had to mix and match at centre-back, left-back, centre midfield
and up front.  Sometimes not having a recognised player in the starting X1 in
those roles, let alone on the bench.  The same has happened this year.
Last season Casilla's antics cost us at the end, and the same is happening this
year.
Last season  - complete ineptness in the workings of the English transfer
system left us short of players.  Same again.
I could probably go on.

Bielsa may be a football coaching genius, but to think that last year's
failings would not be repeated if the same problems were not addressed is
arrogant and stupid.
I cannot think of another coach in any sport who would have done that.

So - onto tonight's game.
It would be great to see him change a few things around to freshen things up,
it is what teams need now and again.

I'd love him to drop Costa, play Hernandez on the right, bring in Shackleton
and Phillips.
Choose between Dallas and Alioski at Left back, but what Mbuemo could do to
either of them is frightening.
Pontus to score from a corner?

KOT.

UK Shared Business Services Ltd. Registered in England and Wales as a limited
company.? Company number 6330639.? Registered Office: Polaris House, North Star
Avenue, Swindon, Wiltshire SN2 1FF.

This email and any attachments are intended for the named addressee(s) only. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify UK SBS immediately and do not
disclose, distribute, or retain this email or any part of it. ?While UK SBS has
taken every reasonable precaution to minimise risk of this e-mail or any
attachments containing viruses, the recipient should carry out its own virus
checks before opening the attachments.

The Company does not accept any liability for any losses or damages which the
recipient may sustain due to presence of any viruses. Any opinions expressed in
this email (including attachments) are those of the author and do not
necessarily reflect the company's opinions. We will not accept responsibility
for any commitments made by our employees outside the scope of our business.
The Company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through
their networks for the purposes of preventing and detecting crime.

UK Shared Business Services?is shortly?updating?their email security system.
?As a result, all legitimate emails?will be signed as?Domain?Keys Identified
Mail?(DKIM). ?Details of the changes can be found?here:
https://www.uksbs.co.uk/Pages/Mail-security.aspx

?
How does this affect you??If your email system receives a message appearing to
be from us without the correct DKIM signature, the email should be rejected by
the system.??If you are unsure whether your mail system correctly handles DKIM
messages, then discuss this with your IT helpdesk.?

The way in which email encryption works is also changing. You should not notice
a difference, however,?if you see a change in the way a message is delivered
there will be instructions within the message on how to decrypt the content.?