The crux of the assumption of guilt appears to be that Casillas claimed
he'd never heard of the N word before his hearing yet the Match Referee
reckoned he told him that he was supposed to have "you f'ing n**ger" and he
said "no i said 'you f'ing sh*t'" on the day of the offence. So proof that
a Spanish football would know and use "you f'ing n**ger" is based on him
not saying he'd never heard the word before the match referee said it.
Kangaroo court springs to mind..