Currently, nothing much, but expect rapid escalation over the weekend as
death toll and positive cases are about to take off at 33% a day like every
other country that's done nothing other than washing hands to try and stop
it.

Few of my clients have now banned visitors, a few are now sending staff
home to work, trains are quieter, pubs and restaurants are quieter, people
have panic bought toilet roll, soap, pasta and paracetamol, but weirdly not
beer or real food.

Suspect we'll be in a similar state to Italy in a couple of weeks, where
over 65's are not even being triaged because there aren't enough beds and
they are focusing on the younger, fitter, more likely to survive
pneumonia cases.

I reckon the league will be postponed shortly, because as soon as one
player gets it the whole squad will have to self isolate.