Hard to know whether the UK is managing coronavirus properly - many differing
views too. In practical terms, there’s little/no impact on normality, until you
get near hospitals etc. I don’t particularly think it’s been badly managed in
the UK - YET. The emphasis for action is being put on the individual though,
which is very convenient! 10,000 undetected cases reportedly which are the
great unknown. The current advice seems to be that the UK numbers will peak in
3 months.

Sport looks likely to be impacted in a major way - the Olympiakos owner, who
also owns Forest, being diagnosed positive means the Championship has had
direct contact. Once footballers start being diagnosed as positive then who
knows what will happen. In Spain La Liga has been suspended, so it can’t be
long before this happens here, whether sporadically or across the board. If I
were you I wouldn’t risk coming, as you never know whether you’ll get ‘trapped’
here? Current thinking is large gatherings will continue in England as banning
them would not slow down the spread, but if there are transmissions which can
be attributed to watching footie then the situation will probably change.

We were due to go to Malaga & Seville at Easter, but that looks likely to bite
the dust. Bugger!

Sent from my iPad