Grim days, Gentlemen.

There seems to me to be no way this season is ever going to get finished,
and the decision yesterday to just cancel the season for the lower leagues
sets a worrying precedent.

However, I can see two glimmers of silver around the edge of this cloud:

1. It has been received wisdom for months that if we don't go up this year,
Bielsa (and Radrizzani, Phillips, Harrison and several others) would leave
the club. But surely, SURELY, if we have promotion stolen from us in these
circumstances, Bielsa (and the others) will stay on and give it another go.

2. Johnson might die.