I’m hoping this week we’ll see some transfer interest deliver a player or two,
but whilst we wait I’m just depressing myself watching MOTD, and thinking
Vardy, Son - just how do we cope with electric pace, and even quicker thinking?
It is clear that even being 4-1 up isn’t a comfortable position in this league,
even against limited opposition. The Sheffield United I remember hopefully
don’t pose the same threats up front (famous last words), so we maybe have 2
weeks to sort out the defensive frailties? I wouldn’t have been unhappy
continuing with the Koch/Struijk centre half pairing tbh - I think Cooper’s
limited pace will be a big factor in many games.

Winning feels good, but our defence?