We've conceded 7 goals true, but three of those have been penalties. We'll
tighten that up no problem once our new signings get up to speed with the pace
of the prem. I think Koch will turn into a real find once he settles in a bit
more and will make a good partnership with Cooper. Struijk is a nice back up in
that position or as cover for Phillips. Rodrigo has failed to impress so far
but again feel he needs time, it's not through lack of effort, he's working
hard, just doesn't seem in sync with the other players yet.

Maybe a proper left back, I like Dallas but not sure that's his natural
position. Definitely need a replacement for Pablo, I hope we can land De Paul
but am glad we're not just throwing money around and are thinking carefully
about deals. Rumors of Dan James are interesting, maybe as a loan but is he
better than Costa or Harrison at this point?

Bamford, Costa, Ayling, and Klich have been standouts for me so far. Harrison
great against Liverpool but quiet against Fulham (though I admit I turned off
the last twenty minutes!) Phillips solid but lost his man too easily for
Fulham's second goal which got them back in the game.

Meslier, generally good but still learning, could have done better with
Fulham's second I thought. Overall though I like him a lot, way better than
Kiko as we all know by now.

Sheff U will be interesting, hoping for a 0-0 or 1-1 draw. 4 points from every
3 games throughout the season will be enough to keep us up and that's all I
care about!

9th place, above Man U and Chelsea, I'll take that any day!

Jeremy