I'm not massively downhearted about the loss. They happen.

I do however continue to be perplexed at our lack of ability to cross the ball
with any hint of ability. This has been an ongoing, glaringly obvious issue for
all our time under Bielsa, yet not only do we not seem able to sort it out, we
actively continue to play an attacking game which relies almost entirely on it.
 Our repeated, patient, build-up play allows the opposition to regroup and mass
in defense, and then when we eventually get the ball to a 'winger', the
resulting cross pretty much never hits a white shirt.  We had what, three(?)
last night that got into a dangerous area (one on Rodders' head that he should
have done better with, one that they cleared off Paddy's foot for what should
have been a corner, and one from Raph with his first touch after coming on).
That may well be all that's needed on another day, but it was probably less
than 10% of the crosses we attempted.

On the whole, the biggest frustration is that when we attack I have a sense of
inevitability about us not even creating a chance (largely because of the
crossing thing above), and for very different reasons, when Wolves attacked
last night I had a sense that they may score.  Within 10 seconds of both times
that they had the ball in the net last night, I had said to my son "they're
gonna score here, if we continue to let them do this".

I saw several Tweets last night from other clubs' fans saying "all Leeds do is
run, run, run", and to some extent they're right.

Nigel
(the Dublin one)