Their goalie made two saves...directly at him but two saves. Also they had a
goal rightly disallowed, one great save from Meslier and the goal. Besides that
nothing else I believe. Rich I think you are being extremely critical here we
were killing them the first 25-30 with really great play.
And I actually think that was a clear penalty. Soft but he had an arm on Costa
and tripped him.
Nick
    On Tuesday, October 20, 2020, 03:20:52 PM EDT, Jim Moran