What's more, just go back to Bielsa's first match against Stoke. Look who
started and those on the bench, twelve are still there, thirteen if Douglas had
stayed.

From: Leedslist <leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org> on behalf of Robert Heath
<heathpalai...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2020 5:43:37 PM
To: bruvvalee...@yahoo.co.uk <bruvvalee...@yahoo.co.uk>
Cc: leeds list leedslist@gn.apc.org <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Subject: Re: [LU] Villa

"someone retorted with ‘the lad who runs around alot’."

I think I might have been that "someone."

I am more than happy.........I am ecstatic..........to admit that I
underestimated the lad.

To think that we blew away the form team of the division with a makeshift
team, well it is literally incredible!

My only mild regret is that Jackie H made his ONLY misjudgement of the
entire match with the last kick of the game. If he had played that ball
inside to any of the about 99 Leeds players who were forming a socially
distanced queue along the line of the penalty spot whilst the red-faced
Grealish & Barkley & chums were panting their way back towards the box we
would have had another glorious goal to celebrate.

Dorigo's Right Buttock...