You mean that slump last year where we won 12 and drew one of the last 14?
Nick
    On Monday, February 8, 2021, 05:04:30 PM EST, Alec McQueen
<alec...@gmail.com> wrote:

 With 10 wins, we are now safe. Very very unlikely to go down with 10 wins
(almost never happens).

So, we are above Arsenal, Southampton, Palace and Wolves: this is
fantastic. If we can stay there, even better. We are 4 points behind Spurs,
and only 8 points off a Champions League spot (with a game in hand). Is a
Europe slot possible? Can MB keep the results going this year? Will we have
our regular late season slump?

The commentary today said that this was the longest stay that MB has made
at a position ever. Is that right? I find that hard to believe, but....

Happy Leeds fan.
Cheers
Alec McQueen
0418 328967