I remember going with my Dad in the Lowfields in the late 60s and he paid 7
and 6, I went in another (boys?) entrance lower down and paid 3 shillings.
We met up on the other side of the turnstiles and we went to get our usual
place near the halfway line.

(I'm sure after '71 I still paid 15p to go in the boys entrance)

We'd go in to the ground as soon as the gates opened (12-1ish?) to try and
get a place against the wall so I could see.

We also took a small wooden step/stool that my Dad made for me to stand on
to get a better view. (A common thing in those days)
No health & safety nonsense in those times!!!

Ted H