That ended up being fun. Yes a shaky first half  where VAR saved us from a
shocking refereeing decision,   their other 'goal' was a joke , you can't take
it early and moan when not given!
As my son texted me " even if their cheating penalty had stood and they score,
and their cheating free kick  had stood , we would still have won 3-2 ( we
wouldn't of course since goals change games )

I think our results , and performances,  this season have been nothing short of
exceptional  . We bought 4 , on paper, class players to boost the squad,  and
all have looked the part ( maybe too soon to decide re Llorente,  but he grew
into the game yesterday)and 3 have been injured for most of it., so we have
been doing it with championship players plus Raphinha.  He had better stay so
we can watch him in the flesh next  season - he will  even have the West stand
on their feet, what a talent

So 35 pts , enough to keep villa up last time with 13 to go. My only concerns
are the pich - both possible injury wise and it does not help our game, plus,
once the players believe they are safe will they give it 100% in training every
day ?
The "speculation " re Beilsa annoyed me - his lengthy explanation cleared
everything up , he wants to stay, we want him to stay,  the owner wants him to
stay,  so he is staying  but with 13 games left it is too soon to be 100 per
cent sure that things will not change  - I suppose it is different to the " can
Leeds sustain the energy levels, and is  Bamford good enough ( both yes by the
way)
Dave    On Tuesday, 23 February 2021, 21:53:26 GMT, John Lee via Leedslist
<leedslist@gn.apc.org> wrote:

 Yep, that’ll do nicely ;-)

Sent from my iPad