Hard to disagree with any of that John. Are we really so dependent on KP and
Raph?

We didn’t get started today. No movement for the man with the ball...so
anything we tried was always from a standing start. Just as well there’s a SM
boycott.

The subbing of Bamford was one of the strangest decisions...he’d only had about
5 touches most of which were him tackling back. And Roberts...well, I just
don’t see it...he does some great stuff, but as soon as he does it, you’re
waiting for the cock-up.

Nick

Sent from my iPad