Yes - I agree with all your comments too Dave.

I'm still amazed how much effort Forshaw puts in too, to say he's been out
for nigh on 2 years.  You'd never know!

The crowd were (understandably!) quiet for a few small periods - mainly at
0-3, but overall I thought they were amazing!  It's the first time in a
long time I left the stadium with a hoarse voice - what was left of it.
Losing 1-4 and hardly anyone left before the end, plus the 10 mins of "we
all love Leeds" chant was brilliant.
(compare that to the empty Newcastle stadium yesterday 10 mins before the
end of their game!)

After the Liverpool game we'll have played the top 4 on the trot, 3 of them
away from home.  Did we really expect any points?  Especially with 9 out
injured!  If these games had been spread out I don't think it would seem
quite so bad.  Like others have said, the games against the bottom half of
the table are more important to us.  I'm still quietly confident we'll be
okay.

Can't say I'm looking forward to the Liverpool game though!  I just hope it
isn't another big hammering.  Have we any players (other than Firpo) ready
to come back?

Merry Christmas everyone!

Ted H