Just watched the last episode- absolutely brilliant. I am still feeling hard
down by with the ban for the late great Frank Worthington, who could have kept
us up, still believe we will stay up after the Brighton game , and know the
chip on our collective shoulder is justified,  not only re Worthington but when
you see the papers after relegation " good riddance " and " Leeds when they
came up under Revie polluted the first division " - amazing
Add to that the copper in charge at west brom saying he had to order the baton
charge and deal with us in a ruthless way because " his men were frightened and
he genuinely believed we would have killed a few policemen " ( loved the bit
following that quiote with ' an inspector had his glasses broken '
It was a mental night, though Sniffer of course saw no trouble.  Some great
clips of as he called us ' the greatest fans in the country' at the game v
Brighton, all 19,000 of us - remember it well
A brilliant end to a brilliant series- cannot recommend it highly enough for
both those fans who lived through it and those who missed it. . Really well put
together with police footage ( esp episodes v Manchester teams) , news items
and MOTD and the Big Match, plus some social commentary about the times
.Excellent work
If you haven't seen it - watch all of it,