From: Leedslist <leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org> on behalf of Ted
<tedhea...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2022 1:09:11 PM
To: MATTHEW GAYNOR <matthew.gayn...@btopenworld.com>
Cc: leedslist@gn.apc.org <leedslist@gn.apc.org>; alan.ed...@yahoo.co.uk
<alan.ed...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [LU] LU: Unsackable ?

Totally agree with that Matt.

I always thought with Bielsa, if we got the investment over the years we'd
have a great chance of challenging at least the top 6, if not the top 4.
Now, I'm worried that we'll just become another Everton, Spurs. Palace, etc
and just hang on to Prem football playing "safe" boring football (That's IF
we don't go down - if we do - I think we're even more fu*ked)

Even if the new bloke proves me wrong, it will take me some time to get
over the Bielsa sacking.

Ted H

Rest in Peace Guy, and wear your hat!