What a moment that Ge;lhardt goal was!

You just knew Norwich were going to score at the end, but that showed some
serious cojones in that squad to bounce back and get the winner.

Interesting that both goals stemmed from long straight high balls from the
back.............balls which would never have been hit under Bielsa in a
million years.

3 massive points then, plus SOME encouragement that this guy can get this
lot playing his way, even if, as i said above, it was against the worst
team in the league.

One thing that still worries me is Marsch's press. As soon as i saw this
german acronym thing he's got, where one of the points involves COMMITTING
all the way into the ball carrier when pressing, I thought oh-oh. I
remember Christiansen tried to get us to press really
aggressively.............and the result was that we just kept barging into
players and giving away freekicks all the time. And we gave away way too
many fouls today. It's not just losing possession all the time......there's
also the worry of yellow and even red cards. That ref today was atrocious,
but equally so for both teams. Rodrigo was very lucky not to get a yellow
after about 5 mins.

One of the signs of Bielsa's genius for me was the way he coached players
to arrive into challenges and win the ball without fouling. Hopefully,
Jessieboy can use and build on that.