Similar views about not wanting to watch this any more - do we have to go down
to get rid of Marsch, who is like some over-enthusiastic snake-oil peddler!
It’s not all down to him, but he’s making it worse. Just hoping we don’t let
him invest in players over the summer. I wonder what Leipzig saw in him in 5
months to get rid? Maybe what we’re seeing? He is way, way out of his depth!

All that said, the players are all over the place too - frustrated as hell,
ineffective, and about to get relegated unless something very bizarre, and
frankly, undeserved happens.

Sent from my iPad