That was awful - no shots on target, an inability to defend or even pas the
ball to each otherIt really was as bad as it gets - not one of them had a clue
what we were  doing or trying to do , any game plan went out of the window as
we were one down immediately and any chance of a point left with Dan James
redBefore the game we were in the odd situation whereby we could get 9 pts and
go down  or get one point and stay up - most of the pre match talk was that one
point would indeed be enough (personally I doubt it) but now I can’t even see
where a point is coming from, we really were that bad
We are going down - fans stayed mainly behind the team with defiant chants
ringing out but a lot left before the final whistle.
Total shambles
Need to win on Sunday but how ???
Very disgruntled