One thing I think you could never doubt with Harrison was his work ethic.
Nick
    On Monday, August 22, 2022 at 06:49:56 AM EDT, Nick
<n...@6haroldplace.co.uk> wrote:

 Thanks Dave - agree with all that.

Can we just take a moment to appreciate Jack Harrison, he’s had some wobbles
over the years with Leeds, some real high points along the way, but at the
moment he seems to be consistently a much better player, a greater threat to
opponents and have a much better work ethic. It is fantastic to see.

Nick