Agree, comfortable win.
Drameh doesn't do the basics of defending right.
Sommerville and Sinisterra were both lively. I think Sommerville could be a
star - think better than Sterling.
Geldhart doesn't look fit to me. He did great for the 3rd goal but overall his
first touch was awful and he never really contributed.
A word for Struijk, who apart from one wayward pass, was commanding albeit
against 3rd rate opposition but he's definitely growing into that role and I
think it is one that is more suited tohim than centre back.
Greenwood didn't figure much and Forshaw made a couple of bad mistakes but on
the whole I thought he was ok.
Klich was probably MOTM with his to goals and a lot of good interplay although
not everything came off.
It was just good to see us comfortably beat opposition like this because we
normally make a pig's ear over games like this.

    On Thursday, 25 August 2022 at 09:34:35 BST, Nick <n...@6haroldplace.co.uk>