Well.................the next 4 games are L/pool (a), B/mouth (h), Tott
(a), Man C (h).

Since we are going to lose 3 of those anyway, we might as well lose 'em
under marsch rather than give Sam Allardyce, sorry, the new guy a nightmare
start. Hopefully, they are already sounding out candidates to bring in
after Haaland leaves Llorente strung up from the goalposts.

On the other hand...........it's a real buyer's market at the moment with
Wolves & Vanilla both looking for a new manager. Maybe we ought to join
that fight before they snap up Steve Bruce?

FWIW, if they gave ME the job (and they could do worse - see above!) I'd
switch to 5-2-3............RK1, Coops, Cormoran Strike at the
back.........Ayling & yes Firpo as wingbacks..........Adams and walker's
favourite in the middle............Aaaaaronson, Gelhardt & Sini across the
front.

P.P.S. And yeah..............Rocky. Described on here as "contributing
nothing" I think...........yeah, nothing. Well, except for one amazing
goalline block and an excellent contribution to our first goal.