The end of the Marsch era is surely nigh? Things cannot go on like this, no
organisation,  no cutting edge, no idea and subject to individual and
collective errors
The mood pre game was fairly dire, we did not expect much ( and did not get
much) the only question was would a victory be enough to save Marsch. We will
never know.
Fulham cut us open very early on and the ball went past Meslier but two
defenders ( Roca and Koch) gave it their all and saved the situation,  perhaps
the players were still behind the manager.  Things got better when a lovely
ball by aaronson and a great first touch by Harrison gave him a clear shot on
goal, the defender blocked it but it looped up for Rodrigo to head home,  one
up and a bit of belief swept through the stadium , unfortunately it was short
lived.A corner and I was shouting " why the fuck is Ayling marking Mitrovic,
what are you doing " Next thing a near post corner and Mitro beats Ayling,
what a surprise- NOT ( as they used to say)
Fulham had a few more chances that went begging but we actually had a chance to
get back in front but Bamford,  having a nightmare time of it, fluffed his
opportunity. Then game over;  a cross with no-one putting pressure on the ball
went to a totally unmarked player who glanced it home. The game and Marsch's
Leeds career was then put to bed as a Fulham player waltzed through our defence
1-3.
Joffy was given 6minutes to make something happen and he did, laying on a goal
for Summerville but why is he not starting so we can all see if he is the real
deal?
So another home defeat, more boos from the crowd and we are bottom three.
I dont like the managerial merry go round but what option is there- we have a
team of decent players but no system and no idea.
As the song goes " time to go " , the only question is do we sack him now,
after Liverpool or wait till the break for the world cup ?Dave