.. when we have a small Willy?

I really like this kid.  He was, for me, the best player on the pitch - constantly moving, looking to play forward and a truly excellent goal.  We deserved more from this game, but a silly pass from Aaronson gifted them a chance which they took.  Aaronson needs to be dropped for a while.  He has been ineffectual for a few games now, and doesn't rate a starting role.  Lots of running around but very little progress or creativity.  Especially with Willy and Jimmy showing a lot more skill and nous, but I suspect he is the teacher's pet, so won't be dropped.  Harrison showed what was possible with a bit more composure.

Marsch looks done to me.  It felt sometimes last night that the players were doing their own thing and not following the game plan that we saw in previous matches.  Now that may be Jesse's changes, but judging from his press conferences, I don't thinks that is the case. It looked very much the type of football that we saw under the previous manager who's name should not be mention here, apparently.

I hope incoming Max is a good left back, because we really need to give Pascal a break.  I would drop Cooper for Pascal to get him (Pascal) back to being a center-back again.  Incidentally, it does it not seem weird that we are offering contract extensions to all our center-backs when we have Cresswell and Heldje waiting in the wings? I would be comfortable letting Cooper and LLorente go at the end of the season to give the two youngsters a chance.