Today's game is massive for Jesse marsch, he needs to get it right Looking at
yesterday's fixtures pre kickoff I thought all 6  of our relegation rivals
could well lose, instead Everton , Leicester and Wolves picked up unlikely
wins, and west ham an unlikely draw, so only Southampton and Bournemouth got
nothing.We do have two games in hand on all bar Forest ( one game) but after
scum away on Wednesday we will have played the same number.
It is hard to see us get much in the back to back scum games and so we must get
points today.The board have backed Marsch massively in the transfer window
bringing in 3 players, but the fans are yet to be convinced and a defeat today
and Wednesday could see a real backlash if we then go behind on Sunday. A win
today eases that pressure a bit and fans can then largely ignore the next 2
results and concentrate on getting wins v Southampton and Everton
He needs to pick the right team ( whatever that is, I'm sure we all have our
own ideas) and get the tactics rightRegards tactics there is a video on YouTube
well worth watching by Leeds  Lately  entitled " Leeds need to fix this
problem,  the complete guide to Jesse Marcsh tactics"Lots of talk about half
lanes and stinger crosses etc,  very clear and informative
For what its worth,  and I have no idea re fitness/ sharpness in training etc I
would go  4 3 3 Meslier Ayling, Cooper,  Wober, Struijk Roca Adams McKinney
Gnonto  Bamford Harrison
That means can bring on Rutter, Summerville,  Sinisterra from the bench as any
of the front 3 tire As I say this is without seeing how match ready McKinney
etc  are