Any links to these Bamford comments? I can't find them.
Nick
    On Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at 08:51:21 AM EST, John Lee via Leedslist
<leedslist@gn.apc.org> wrote:

 I simply don’t understand why Marsch couldn’t see the all-too-obvious failings
in his tactical approach - he’s either incredibly arrogant, and couldn’t
possibly be wrong, or just plain dumb? The failings were there for all to see
at the end of last season, so it’s not a new thing. I have to concede I feel
very happy he’s gone.

One reporter at the press conference asked about Bamfords comment (isolated, no
runs from midfield, 2 defenders on him), he was just being honest and open. It
would be interesting to know what player pressure fed into the board decision?

Just seen report on BBC Look North that while the club would like to have
someone in place by Sunday, contractual discussions may mean that isn’t
possible.