From: Leedslist <leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org> on behalf of John Lee via
Leedslist <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2023 9:57:17 PM
To: Leeds List 2010 <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Subject: [LU] Concentrate on the league now!

For 65 minutes some promising signs, albeit the same old problems/bad luck as
far as sticking it in the net! Fulham changed tactics, played a high press, and
we fizzled out.

For all the moaning about Bamford, Summerville is becoming my scapegoat at
times - he gets into good positions, but he misses loads. His feeble attempt to
block the shot for their 2nd was poor too.

Hey ho

Sent from my iPad

Dave Dowden, a legend, a Totty Twin, a pie man! R.I.P.