Mckennie had a great first half and I thought this is our new no 10. Then he
came out 2nd half and gave just about every ball he played away. It was a
shocking 45 mins. Needs to do much better.
He wasn't the only one though, it does appear we have a problem doing the
basics right through the team. Adams, Roca, Summerville ... the list goes on.
Basic passes going astray so it's no wonder that our play breaks down so easily
in the final third. It's so frustrating to watch.
    On Wednesday, 1 March 2023 at 08:00:26 GMT, n...@6haroldplace.co.uk