Could be a team of Cellinos and Batesys !

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, June 30, 2023, 1:46 pm, John Lee via Leedslist
<leedslist@gn.apc.org> wrote:

I think the Leeds ‘issue’ is the number of individual investors, like the golf
guys, who all expressed an interest in having a finger in the pie, meaning due
diligence being done on god alone knows how many people? On the face of it it’s
slightly frustrating, but at least we haven’t got Cellino or Bates in the
picture, so it could be worse.

I saw Sky Sports in Germany had briefly gone public with Farke being our new
manager - who knows - could be much worse?

Until the club say something officially I believe nowt!