From: Leedslist <leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org> On Behalf Of nattan--- via
Leedslist
Sent: Tuesday, August 1, 2023 5:07 PM
To: leeds list <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Subject: [LU] New season

Like every season i am champing at the bit to return to ER but it is so hard to
work out what to expect. If we can keep the likes of Sinisterra Summerville
Gnonto and Adams we have the makings of a good championship team, less so if
they all depart I do find it odd and worrying that with 5 days to go, it looks
like we will go into the new season with no left back, or , at best, an injury
prone right back ( byram) playing there Equally we , at present   are relying
on an injury prone and currently injured centre forward, who even at his best
was wasteful in front of goal. Bamford has been a good servant but injured for
2 seasons and surely it would be madness to rely on a combination of him, an
unproven kid ( josep) and a winger playing out of position (Rutter) to score
the goals we will need.
I know the window does not shut till end of August but too many things need
sorting for my liking

Dave Dowden, a legend, a Totty Twin, a pie man! R.I.P.