From: Leedslist <leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org> on behalf of John Lee via
Leedslist <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 3, 2023 8:00:22 PM
To: Kevin Lewis <kevlewi...@googlemail.com>
Cc: Leeds List 2010 <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Subject: Re: [LU] Quiet after the weekend

Still work in progress I know, but I hope we see Rodon & Gray back in for Coops
and Kamara. All our squad will have a role to play this season, but for now
playing our best xi seems like a good idea?

Whilst Cooper sometimes plays well, there is undeniably a nervousness in
Meslier when Coops is in front of him.

3 points v QPR is a must tomorrow!