Back on track - good victory
The most amazing first 5 minutes of any game , i had literally just stood in my
place  to see the ball being crossed to an unmarked James who fired home , what
a start, only to see the offside flag. We were still glaring at the linesman
when i looked up to see a Swansea player lobbing it over Meslier and into the
net. So instead of the great start it was the worst start. Howver the madnees
was not over as , what felt like seconds later , Summerville sprinted past 2
players and played it through to Piroe who passed it with aplomb into the
bottom corner.After that opening nothing much happened as the 2 teams cancelled
each other out. A header from a corner by struik our only effort of note - he
needs to start scoring from these
The crowd was as quiet as i can remember,  the atmosphere was so flat and dead,
even the gary speed tribute was half hearted.
Then on the stroke of half time,  a hopeful punt up the middle by Ampadu,
Georginio got ahead of the defender and with a sublime first touch,  as good as
any ever, he controlled it , took another touch and fired home.
Second half was again played in a library and never really got going but on the
hi mark the game was put beyond doubt as Bryam won a crunching tackle gave it
to Georginio who, as he does so often, played a lovely weighted pass into Dan
James who controlled it a fired into the roof of the net. 3-1 game over
Bamford came on but despite eveyone willing him to score it just isnt
happening- a ball from Anthony would have been his best chance byt it was
massively over hit
Still a good result and 3 more pts