Absolute dogshit. Gruev’s free kick at the end summed the game up for me. Just
not good enough against a very average West Brom team.
Commentators keep reminded us how devastating we are in attack when if truth be
known in these last few away games we’re totally toothless.
What did Piroe offer today ? Nothing
Very , very disappointing

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, December 29, 2023, 9:48 pm, Simon McNally via Leedslist