Summerville has the potential to play at a higher level, and has demonstrated
that on a few occasions this season. He also ‘appears’ to have an inflated
opinion of his own abilities. He is no dead-ball expert, his passing is
conditional on whether nothing is on for him, he gives the ball away
consistently, dives ALOT, and his shooting is patchy. I find him really
frustrating to watch and I am surprised players don’t give him a bollocking for
not passing quicker. I hope he refinds the form of 2 months ago, because on
todays form, he’s a waste of a shirt.

I think he’ll leave whatever happens this season?

Other opinions are available :-)