From: Leedslist <leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org> On Behalf Of nattan--- via
Leedslist
Sent: Saturday, 27 April 2024 12:38 AM
To: leeds list <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Subject: [LU] Qpr

Nerves starting to kick in. A win is essential,  i would think, and even that
may not be enough - by 8pm when Hull play Ipswich their slim chance of making
the play offs could be mathematically possilbe but totally unrealistic ( if wba
and Norwich win in the afternoon Hull need a huge goal difference swing and for
them both to lose their last game  ) - Coventry are already out of the play
offs, so it is not that hard to see  Ipswich winning their last 3 , albeit they
will be under huge pressure if we do win tonight Sky tv have totally f***ed me
up ! I have tickets at the lowry theatre booked for  my wife and i tonight .
When l booked i thought " no football on a Friday" it will be fine I am
recording the game and may even be home for the last few minutes , but i doubt
i will be able to watch the game " as live" and not look at the score / result,
 i could possibly do that for an unimportant game but not tonight.
The suggestion she go on her own turned the air blue to some tune, brought up
the previous 2 times i had done that to her ( around 15 and 6 years ago
respectively) but" at least that was to go to the ****** game and not watch the
*********match on ***** tele you ****" "I take it thats a no then darling "was
my only reply Oh well ce la vie