Firpo is a defender who can’t defend.
Rutter has been awful since the international break. The times he’s given the
ball away is criminal.
Yes the season has, on the whole, been a success but the form in the run in as
been shocking - a total capitulation.
We’ve done a Leeds
Beer is the answer

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Saturday, May 4, 2024, 2:42 PM, John Lee via Leedslist