I just feel sorry for everyone: The fans who've had to endure the last 7 or
8 games

The players - as they obviously didn't want to finish the season like this,
and Farke!

If you'd have given him the impossible task (at the start of the season) to
get 90 points, we wouldn't have thought it possible.
But he did that. Any other year, we'd have been promoted.

I'm not a fan of Leicester, but they redis their form when it mattered.
And as for Ipswich,  what an amazing couple of seasons they've had -
congratulations.

And now we head for the play offs, will we rediscover our form? Personally,
I doubt it - but, you never know. Never say never.

It all just seems a bit flat.

Ted H